Friday, January 18, 2008

My name is Kallie Jeanette Jordan and I am moving in to the second semester of my sophomore year. I'm from Iva, which is a very small town right outside of Anderson. It's only about 45 minutes away but many people have never heard of it. I am the middle child of five and all of my siblings name start with "K"; Kristin, Katelin, Kallie, Kody, and Kensley. In Iva, I grew up on a farm which was always interesting because you never knew what new animals you are going to come home to. As of right now I live in Central at University Village with two of my best friends. I have a 7 month old puppy, Dakota. He's part lab, part husky and completely spoiled rotten. I work at Pixie and Bill's restaurant, Richard McClellion's Law office and the Anderson Jockey lot, so I'm always on the go. If you have any more questions feel free to let me know or instant message me at clmsnqt10.

~ Kallie J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do lunch at P&Bs on occasion.

How do you manage to have 3 jobs and go to school too? I'm impressed!

Kallie J said...

I only took 12 hours last semester and 2 of the classes were online. I didn't have classes on Tuesdays or Thursdays and only one on Friday. I would work at my law office and restaurant on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then the Jockey lot on the weekend. It was a lot of work and I'm very glad to only be working one job this semester. I actually feel like I'm in college now...lol