Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break and Summer Plans

So this was the first week back after Spring Break and I'm not going to lie, I would have much rather been back in Charleston by the Beach. Even though it was far too cold to lay on the beach it was better than being at the library (Where I happen to be right now actually). After deliberating many summer options I've finally decided that I will be moving down to Charleston with two very good friends. Since I have always wanted to own my own restaurant I want to get a job at a nice restaurant downtown, which I hope won't be too hard with my experience and the fact that summer in a beach town will be the busiest time of the year. The living arrangement is posing to be a small problem. We first found a house to sublease for pretty good rent but my friends mother didn't believe the neighborhood to be safe. Then the other apartment we had lined up does not allow pets. So wish us luck and be very jealous because while some of you will be doing work and school over the summer, I will be at the beach! :)

No comments: