Monday, April 28, 2008

Helpful Advice

Hey guys! As the semester comes to an end and summer gets closer and closer I've been thinking about the classes I have taken this past semester. Even though this business writing class has been one of my easier classes this semester, that does not have anything to do with the fact that it was one of my favorites as well. Being a business major I could relate to a lot of things we had to learn and accomplish in the class. Some advice I would give to future students would be while this class is easier I wouldn't wait to the last minute to get things done. My partner and I both had very hectic schedules and many of the time we would have to wait till Sunday to finish our work. Another piece of advice would be to read the chapters and use the outlines for memos or documents needed. The book can be very helpful and informative while not boring like most. I did not like the Second Life application only because it didn't work a lot of the time. I believe using a Instant Messenger would have been more efficient and reliable. If you have any questions about the course, Angie is very helpful and she is more than willing to go out of her way for you. Good Luck!

No comments: